[erlang-questions] mnesia access context checking

Wojciech Kaczmarek kaczmarek.w@REDACTED
Fri May 16 21:59:52 CEST 2008

Is it possible to check in which access context is the current mnesia call
executed?

I have some mnesia operations packed in functions calling each other. What I
want to achieve is to derive access context in an inner call from an outer.
The most wanted feature is not to swich to transaction context in an inner
call when outer call was invoked as dirty. If there's no way to check mnesia
internals what's the current context, I'd need to pass an additional
parameter to my functions or use a process dictionary. Well, I'd like to
avoid such boilerplate code.

Any suggestions?

Regards