[erlang-questions] rsync-like function in Erlang?

Juan Jose Comellas juanjo@REDACTED
Tue May 20 15:08:43 CEST 2008

Have you thought about using a distributed version control system such as
Git for this? I have the same problem, with the added need to track the
history of changes of each file, and I'm planning to build an Erlang wrapper
over Git. This wrapper could also provide a transactional interface to the
filesystem, giving you the ability to rollback to a previous version of the
file in case of a problem.