[erlang-questions] [erlang-bugs] Please ignore the previous post

John Haugeland stonecypher@REDACTED
Mon May 19 15:30:54 CEST 2008

Core2Duo running Vista (Dell Vostro 1700) and erl5.5.5 (I think it's 11b3?)

Sorry, should've mentioned that up front.

--
---
GuaranteedVPS.com - bandwidth commitments and root starting from $12.98/mo