[erlang-questions] slightly OT: considering Macbook as stand alone for running personal erlang server, worthwhile?

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Thu Mar 27 19:23:26 CET 2008

We use MacBook Pros for all of our workstations here at Mochi Media.
They work great, but Mac OS X isn't a very good server platform in
general. You can install Linux on it though, if you need better
performance.

-bob