[erlang-questions] newbie: why c.erl is special?

Anthony Kong anthony.hw.kong@REDACTED
Wed Mar 5 11:11:09 CET 2008

Thanks, Richard,

Sorry again for the false alarm.

I think this "a.b.c.d" notation is a good idea. For once it allows us
to structure the source code tree better.

The catch are the erlc flag (which I just realised) and mandatory
explicit import of other top level modules such as io and lists.

Cheers, Anthony

--
/*--*/
Don't EVER make the mistake that you can design something better than

- Linus Torvalds