[erlang-questions] Library lookup path

Kevin A. Smith kevin@REDACTED
Sun Mar 2 21:19:27 CET 2008

How do I tell Erlang to look in additional places for libraries? I've
got a build script which builds a set of libraries and puts them in a
directory named build. Each library gets its own subdirectory like so:
build/foo-0.1, build/bar-0.1, etc. Right now, I'm symlinking these
directories into $ROOT/lib so that Erlang can find them at runtime.
What I'd really like to be able to do is pass erl a flag, like -pa/-
pz, and tell it where to find these libs. Does something like this
exist?

Thanks,
Kevin