[erlang-questions] AIX and R12B-3

Perry Smith pedzsan@REDACTED
Tue Jun 17 13:52:32 CEST 2008

Hi Alex,

Yes, I have made progress but something odd happened last night.  Half
my tree was missing for some reason.  My file system was full briefly.

So, I want to go back and redo what I did and make sure it is all
working properly.  I hope to be done with it sometime today.  Oh,
plus, my issue now is the install script is not being called
correctly.  Should be easy to fix.

To the group: I tried "make test" and "make check" and at the top
level and both were undefined.  How do I run through the tests?  Or is
that done with just the "make".

Last, should the patches be posted here or the patches list?  I've
subscribed to three lists at this point: questions, patches, and bugs.

Thank you,
Perry