[erlang-questions] efile_drv.c bug?

Darren New dnew@REDACTED
Mon Jun 16 22:10:15 CEST 2008

Not that I'm following the 15-line macro EV_GET_UINT64, but just looking
at it, it looks like it has two shifts by 56 bits and no shift by 48
bits. I suspect the second shift by 56 bits should be a 48 instead.

(Offhand, I wonder what sort of testing would have caught that?)

Any idea why Windows (XP/SP2/32bit) can't handle files >4G but Linux can
with the same release? Is this something expected to get fixed eventually?

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: