[erlang-questions] Twoorl: an open source Twitter clone

Damien Morton dmorton@REDACTED
Fri Jun 6 01:30:24 CEST 2008

Umm, I think I would prefer it if my tweets didnt persist too long.

There's no expectation on the part of the users that they will be
retained, so imagine the surprise if one of their users ended up in
court only to be presented with a complete history of all their tweets.

No, in this case deletion is the right policy.