[erlang-questions] mnesia:dirty_select/3 feature request

Serge Aleynikov saleyn@REDACTED
Thu Jun 5 13:22:57 CEST 2008

Paul,

Thanks for the tip.  In my search through mnesia documentation for
"dirty_*" functions I indeed missed the "*_dirty" pattern!  Though
having mnesia:dirty_select/3 would be quite logical as it would be
symmetric to it's transaction-based mnesia:select/3 counterpart.

Serge