[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP browseable sources?

Edwin Fine erlang-questions_efine@REDACTED
Thu Jul 31 21:05:32 CEST 2008

I believe that's Canonical's server for the Ubuntu packaging of Erlang. It
seems to be at R12B-1, because Ubuntu lags official releases in general.

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 2:53 PM, Dimitry Golubovsky <golubovsky@REDACTED>wrote:

> Ok, looks like the Erlang bzr repo can be browsed here:
>
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~erlang-dev/erlang/trunk/files<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Eerlang-dev/erlang/trunk/files>
>
> although the launchpad server response is not very fast, this is probably
> it.
>
> Thanks
>
> On 7/31/08, doug mansell <doug.mansell@REDACTED> wrote:
> > Someone posted a while back about this:
> >
> > https://code.launchpad.net/erlang
> >

> > On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 7:50 PM, Chris Anderson <jchris@REDACTED> wrote:
> > > On the same note, it would be nice to have a public subversion/git
> > > repository for them - that would take care of browseability and make
> > > it easier to follow development. Some projects work differently from
> > > others, of course...

> the extra
> to find

> > > --
> > > Chris Anderson
> > > http://jchris.mfdz.com
> > >

> --
> Dimitry Golubovsky
>
> Anywhere on the Web

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert - Arthur C. Clarke