[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP browseable sources?

Dimitry Golubovsky golubovsky@REDACTED
Thu Jul 31 20:53:04 CEST 2008

Ok, looks like the Erlang bzr repo can be browsed here:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~erlang-dev/erlang/trunk/files

although the launchpad server response is not very fast, this is probably it.

Thanks

On 7/31/08, doug mansell <doug.mansell@REDACTED> wrote:
> Someone posted a while back about this:
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/erlang
>

> On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 7:50 PM, Chris Anderson <jchris@REDACTED> wrote:
> > On the same note, it would be nice to have a public subversion/git
> > repository for them - that would take care of browseability and make
> > it easier to follow development. Some projects work differently from
> > others, of course...
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 10:18 AM, Dimitry Golubovsky
> > <golubovsky@REDACTED> wrote:
> >> Joseph,
> >>
> >> I pretty well understand that; I was thinking that it would be useful
> >> to have an unzipped source snapshot online. Sometimes I find it easier
> >> to find things via search engines rather than grepping local files
> >> (but this may be just my own bias).
> >>
> >> Thanks.

> >> --
> >> Dimitry Golubovsky