[erlang-questions] Inets application unstarted.

Brian Troutwine goofyheadedpunk@REDACTED
Mon Jul 28 04:32:35 CEST 2008

Hello Andreas,

I very much thought I'd written back to thank you, but I had not. My apologies.

You were quite corrrect, that was the missing bit of the puzzle. I
simply misunderstood the OTP system principles.

Thank you,
Brian