[erlang-questions] edoc hack to cross-reference standard Erlang OTP docs

Richard Carlsson richardc@REDACTED
Sat Jul 19 18:20:16 CEST 2008

Edwin Fine wrote:
> I have hacked together a modification to edoc_lib.erl that takes the
> list of directories returned by code:get_path() and adds the
> corresponding HTML directories to the list of apps that edoc will create
> cross-reference links for. This seems to work well for my needs, which
> are explained in the earlier posts I made. I don't claim that my hack is
> production ready or works in all situations, but it could be a basis to
> modify edoc if someone, who may or may not be named Richard, likes the
> approach. I've attached the edoc_lib.erl source code, which is from
> R12B-3, in case anyone who builds Erlang from source wants to try it out.

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I've seen your mails and will take
a look at it when I can find the time. I know that the inter-application
linkage stuff is a bit unfinished, and I wasn't even aware about the .js
hack used in the OTP documentation. Thanks,

     /Richard

--
  "Having users is like optimization: the wise course is to delay it."
    -- Paul Graham