[erlang-questions] edoc hack to cross-reference standard Erlang OTP docs

Edwin Fine erlang-questions_efine@REDACTED
Sat Jul 19 07:10:14 CEST 2008

I have hacked together a modification to edoc_lib.erl that takes the list of
directories returned by code:get_path() and adds the corresponding HTML
directories to the list of apps that edoc will create cross-reference links
for. This seems to work well for my needs, which are explained in the
earlier posts I made. I don't claim that my hack is production ready or
works in all situations, but it could be a basis to modify edoc if someone,
who may or may not be named Richard, likes the approach. I've attached the
edoc_lib.erl source code, which is from R12B-3, in case anyone who builds
Erlang from source wants to try it out.