[erlang-questions] Erlang on Windows NT4

Jon Gretar Borgthorsson jongretar@REDACTED
Mon Jul 14 12:09:30 CEST 2008

I think it's not realistic to expect an OS that has not been sold for 10
years to be supported. Simply getting it somewhere to test it is a major
problem. As is getting hardware old enough so that NT4 runs.No new software
runs on NT4 and I highly reccomend that you stop supporting it too.