[erlang-questions] Problem with connection via ODBC

camui camuig@REDACTED
Mon Jul 14 10:59:07 CEST 2008

Dear Erlang Team!

I have a problem with connection to the remote database via ODBC in Erlang.

1> odbc:connect("DSN=pg", [{scrollable_cursors, off}]).
{error,{{badmatch,{error,eafnosupport}},
[{odbc,init,1},{gen_server,init_it,6},{proc_lib,init_p,5}]}}

The database is located on another machine in the local network.
I have tried to connect to this database in the OpenOffice Base (using ODBC)
and there are no problems. And I had not any troubles with connection in
Erlang on the machine where database is located.

May you help me, please?

Andrey.