[erlang-questions] improving the performance of regexp(regular expressions)

Adam Lindberg adam@REDACTED
Thu Jul 3 14:54:16 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 11:04, Kenneth Lundin <kenneth.lundin@REDACTED> wrote:
> Even if I agree with the other answerers that the need to use regular
> expressions is often an indication
> that the algorithm can be improved and maybe changed to not use
> regular expressions at all It is worth mentioning that
> in the R12B-3 release there is a fast implementation of regular
> expressions in the re module.

Off-topic: Well, yours is the first post trying to answer the question
asked in the first place. It's very bad when a user asks a question
and only gets feedback like "your way of doing it sucks."

Cheers!
Adam