[erlang-questions] Erlang C Communication - process completes but nodes are not connected

Gleber gleber.p@REDACTED
Thu Jan 31 19:31:49 CET 2008

Hello.

This is my first post to this list, so i'm sorry for any mistakes :)

IIRC, C nodes are hidden nodes, hence net_adm:world() will not show
them. Use nodes(hidden). to list hidden nodes.

Regards,
Gleb Peregud

--
Gleb Peregud
http://gleber.pl/

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and
I'm not sure about the former."
--  Albert Einstein