[erlang-questions] Question on Diagraph module

Søren Hilmer sh@REDACTED
Tue Jan 29 11:33:45 CET 2008

Well I do not think that is the problem Balu is facing. Just tried his
example (same result btw).
And doing a G. after the badarith, still shows G, and the shell is fine.

--Søren

--
Søren Hilmer, M.Sc., M.Crypt.
wideTrail            Phone: +45 25481225