[erlang-questions] clarify: R12B-0 on mac: which libgd for installing percept ?

Roger Critchlow rec@REDACTED
Sun Jan 27 04:51:27 CET 2008

Try supplying

  --with-gd=PATH          specify location of libgd include and lib

as an additional option to configure, substituting one or another of
your libgd directories for PATH.

Running

  ./configure --help

will generally list these kinds of options.

-- rec --