[erlang-questions] SCTP incompatible change vote

Kip Macy kip.macy@REDACTED
Sat Jan 26 03:19:10 CET 2008

As far as I can tell it was fixed long long ago in the primary SCTP
stack used by most other operating systems. Probably before Erlang
even had SCTP support. This is only coming up now as a result of
Erlang's primary platform being Linux. I wasn't even aware that
adpation had ever been used until I tried unsuccessfully to compile
Erlang on FreeBSD after Joe's book came out.

 -Kip