[erlang-questions] bug: internal error in v3_codegen

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Sun Jan 20 11:00:56 CET 2008

Mateusz Berezecki <mateuszb@REDACTED> writes:

> Hello list,
>
> I am both sorry and amused of reporting this error, as I sort of have
> really
> unlucky day when it comes to erlang. I don't know if it was reported
> before or not,
> but here it is

Thanks for bug report. I sure am lucky to have received so many
good bug reports for the compiler after R12B-0 release. :-)
I hope that the rest of your day was more lucky when it came to Erlang. :-)

I'll start working on fixing the bug tomorrow. If the fix isn't too
complicated, I will probably post a patch.

A workaround for the particular problem is to replace 'andalso' with
','. As far as I understand (without running the code), in this particular
case the result should be exactly the same.

/Bjorn