[erlang-questions] inets & EWSAPI

001001 001011 visionary_synthesis@REDACTED
Fri Jan 18 16:48:24 CET 2008

Dear Erlang-Community!

i have a very basic question regarding the
EWSAPI. i was able to start the webserver
from the inets-example directory and was
served the index-page in the htdocs-folder.

i created a link from the login page to my
own .html file containing several forms
(method=post) that are submitted.

and now i'm stuck. what is the best way to
create an entry point to the EWSAPI modules
in order to handle the request?

any suggestions or simple examples to fill my gap?

thanx a lot in advance,

Theo P.