[erlang-questions] Erlang support for read/extract ZIP/TAR ??

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Wed Jan 16 01:55:25 CET 2008

We use this heavily in our erlware projects. Both faxien and sinan
have to do quite a bit of taring and untaring. You can see examples in
sinans dist task. The actually module we use is the erl_tar module
included in the distribution and documented here ->
http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/erl_tar.html. You can check our code for
examples if you need them, though the docs are good.