[erlang-questions] concurrency developments

Hynek Vychodil vychodil.hynek@REDACTED
Tue Jan 15 13:18:56 CET 2008

I never said that performance doesn't matter! I said that It
(immutable variables and side effect free functions) isn't matter of
performance, it is about security, reliability and bug hunting. There
is very big difference and don't put different sentences to my mouth.
If it carry in some GC simplification and performance benefit on multi
core systems, thanks for it, but it is good side effect and it isn't
biggest benefit for me.

--
--Hynek (Pichi) Vychodil