[erlang-questions] wxErlang

Bob Cowdery bob@REDACTED
Sun Jan 6 22:17:00 CET 2008

Hi John

Thanks. I've got around the issue for now by just emulating a toggle
button.

I have a stopper issue at the moment if you or anyone else can help it
would be much appreciated.

I can't get wxFont to work at all. If I use:

wxFont:new(24, wxFONTFAMILY_SWISS, wxFONTSTYLE_NORMAL,
wxFONTWEIGHT_NORMAL).

it gives me 'no function clause defined' because weight is actually
defined as an integer. If I give it 90 which I believe is
wxFONTWEIGHT_NORMAL according to the defs.h I get 'invalid arg'. I get
other errors with the other :new functions. None seem to work.

Any ideas?

Bob