[erlang-questions] badrpc, nodedown - newbie question

Jim Cook aerialbear@REDACTED
Sun Jan 6 01:10:51 CET 2008

Kevin, Jack:

Thanks - I fixed it. It was an annoying combination of /etc/hosts,
/etc/resolv.conf and my firewalls. Nothing to do with erlang really, but
your suggestions were key in getting me to see what was going on.  :)

Best,
Jim