[erlang-questions] wxErlang

Bob Cowdery bob@REDACTED
Thu Jan 3 00:19:36 CET 2008

I have a couple of small issues with wxErlang. In general it is working
great so far.

1. I can't get any events to fire off a wxToggleButton. As far as I
remember this behaves like a check box but neither
command_button_clicked nor command_checkbox_clicked fire. Is there some
other event I should be looking at.
2. This is a bit obscure and I'm not sure if it's a wxWidgets issue. If
I place a checkbox in the first cell of a wxGridSizer the click area
appears over the label and not the box, which also has a white band
underneath it.

Thanks
Bob