[erlang-questions] ETDK (+BDB) on Mac OS X Leopard?

Andy Gross andy@REDACTED
Fri Feb 29 22:45:56 CET 2008

All,

Has anyone had any luck getting the EDTK-based BDB driver to compile
and run on Mac OS X Leopard?  I recall an automatic installer script
being posted here a few months ago, but it didn't work on OS X and my
attempts to port it were unsuccessful (I ran out of steam halfway
through the gslgen/sfl dependencies, which don't seem to have been
updated since the late 90s).

Any help, or maybe even some pregenerated source to hack on, would be
great.

- Andy