[erlang-questions] Service Change request in C node

J Bhanot j.bhanot@REDACTED
Wed Feb 13 07:24:22 CET 2008

Hi,

I have been able to send Service Change request from {MG->MGC} both
running as erlang nodes and also SCR from MGC to cnode...

Now the problem I have since SCR sent to C node is ETerm ... I would need
to convert that to some recognisable format in C node...

Is there any erl API to convert SCR in ETerm to String in C..

Thanks,

jb

and any attachments. Thank you