[erlang-questions] Jinterface - ping and send trouble

Robin robi123@REDACTED
Fri Feb 8 05:29:14 CET 2008

I spoke too soon, ping and send work.

After inspecting the JAVA_PID, the name of the java node is
javanode@REDACTED not javanode@REDACTED

(erlangnode@REDACTED)23> net_adm:ping(javanode@REDACTED).
pong
(erlangnode@REDACTED)24> {message, javanode@REDACTED } ! foobar.
foobar

The  node name in the REPL shows erlangnode@REDACTED, but ping
expects erlangnode@REDACTED

Jinterface ping and send work well, thanks.

Robin