[erlang-questions] Truncation packing Integer into binary: bug or feature?

Edwin Fine erlang-questions_efine@REDACTED
Fri Aug 22 19:01:24 CEST 2008

Thanks. I missed that one :(

Is that the one and only reference to that issue?

I agree that

"This behaviour might be surprising and it should probably be mentioned
in the reference manual ..."

and will raise a request to do exactly that.

Regards,
Edwin Fine

--
For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert - Arthur C. Clarke