[erlang-questions] Need help with simple_one_for_one

Matt Williamson dawsdesign@REDACTED
Wed Aug 20 17:20:47 CEST 2008

Serge, you are absolutely correct. My apologies. I was wrapping brackets
around an element in the tuple instead of the whole tuple. I have a new
error which I am looking into.

{error,
                                   {function_clause,
                                    [{erlfs_store_worker_fsm,