[erlang-questions] Need help with simple_one_for_one

Serge Aleynikov saleyn@REDACTED
Wed Aug 20 15:54:34 CEST 2008

What is the arity of erlfs_store_worker_fsm:start_link function?

Not quite sure what you mean by [] ++ 1 below.

The supervisor:start_child/2 takes a list [term()] as the second
parameter.  Here's its docs:

"If the case of a simple_one_for_one supervisor, the child specification
defined in Module:init/1 will be used and ChildSpec should instead be an
arbitrary list of terms List. The child process will then be started by
appending List to the existing start function arguments, i.e. by calling
apply(M, F, A++List) where {M,F,A} is the start function defined in the
child specification."

Note the A++List part.