[erlang-questions] Low Level Socket Example

Sargun Dhillon xbmodder@REDACTED
Thu Aug 14 10:31:00 CEST 2008

It would be pretty neat if you could get a working implementation of
usermode sockets in Erlang that used Mnesia as a state machine
database. That way you use the same socket on two different BEAM
instances after a failover. Would you like to post some of your
research, or information here?