[erlang-questions] Low Level Socket Example

David Mitchell monch1962@REDACTED
Wed Aug 13 06:54:58 CEST 2008

If you want a very powerful network toolkit that can do just about
anything conceivable, check out Scapy
(http://www.secdev.org/projects/scapy/).

It's Python, not Erlang, but I doubt that a more
capable/extensible/powerful network toolkit exists short of getting
into e.g. Linux kernel code and tweaking it.

Regards

Dave M.