[erlang-questions] +export_all with cover:compile_beam_directory

Paul Guyot pguyot@REDACTED
Tue Aug 12 09:11:22 CEST 2008

Hello,

In a given directory, I have beams compiled with +export_all.
However, when I do cover:compile_beam_directory/0, the private
functions are no longer accessible from the tests. Is there a way to
pass +export_all to compile_beam_directory/0?

A quick look at the source suggests that using cover:compile/2 (i.e.
compiling from the source) wouldn't work either, since it eventually
calls do_compile_beam/2, just like cover:compile_beam_directory/0.

Paul