[erlang-questions] Can we ask this question to a distributed hash ?

atomly atomly-erl@REDACTED
Tue Aug 12 02:44:27 CEST 2008

Well, in that case, I think you'll want to look into Merkle trees:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkle_tree

I believe there is also an Erlang version somewhere on Google Code.

[Eric Ho <drwho102003-erlang@REDACTED>]