[erlang-questions] error compiling R12B-3

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Mon Aug 11 19:43:27 CEST 2008

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 10:05 PM, Tuncer Ayaz <tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 9:54 PM, mark <markkicks@REDACTED> wrote:
>> http://www.erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2008-July/036380.html
>> this fixed it !
>> thanks
>
> Sorry for posting the same, just later.
> Your message was received at Google Mail almost 8 minutes later than
> at erlang.org :(. I hope this is not a common Google Mail free version issue
> caused by mail queue prios but I remember reading something like that
> a year or two ago on LKML.

Just for the record so that I do not erroneously blame the wrong side, it
might also be caused by the erlang.org side or both. I didn't want to
post this but I could not let my probably wrong statement stay here
eternally.

Better not speculate too much next time :-)

<snip>