[erlang-questions] Naive questions about jinterface

Dennis Byrne dbyrne@REDACTED
Mon Aug 11 16:14:21 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitrii,

The approach taken in the article is one of two ways to go about using
jinterface.  The other way is covered pretty well by these slides from
this years' Erlang eXchange conference.   This approach is much more
mailbox centric.

http://people.apache.org/~dennisbyrne/erlang_exchange/erlang_exchange_jinterface.ppt
Dennis Byrne
ThoughtWorks - Chicago
http://notdennisbyrne.blogspot.com/
312-505-7965

Dmitrii Dimandt <dmitriid@REDACTED>
Sent by: erlang-questions-bounces@REDACTED
08/11/2008 07:11 AM

EQ <erlang-questions@REDACTED>
cc

Subject
[erlang-questions] Naive questions about jinterface

I'm trying to get jinterface to erlang and back, but I'm lost a bit.

I've followed this excellent introductory article:
http://www.theserverside.com/tt/articles/article.tss?l=IntegratingJavaandErlang

  and everything works as described.

However, I can't figure out how to connect to Java servernode from
erlang.

BTW, is there an article that describes the more advanced stuff like
mailboxes, statuses etc.?