[erlang-questions] [OT] Concurrent Programming in Erlang still available

Lev Walkin vlm@REDACTED
Fri Apr 25 09:23:25 CEST 2008

Tuncer Ayaz wrote:
> I wanted to inform you guys that I was able to grab a copy off of the
> German amazon.de via an external merchant.
>
> http://www.amazon.de/dp/013508301X/
>
> I'm not sure how many copies are still available but there's at least two
> merchants selling used copies at a very expensive price and one selling
> a new copy at a moderate price which is still as expensive as the unused
> copy I got from the merchant who doesn't seem to have any copies anymore.
>
> Naturally the book doesn't talk about Mnesia and other "newer" additions.
> Hey, it was written between 1993 and 1996.

I've managed to buy it for $140 by just "offering my price" right there
on Amazon. Before that, the cost was $531.97:

http://lionet.info/ljimg/amazon-erl-price.png

The book was valuable for me because it talked about things new book
doesn't: ASN.1 and the like.

--
vlm