[erlang-questions] [OT] Concurrent Programming in Erlang still available

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Fri Apr 25 09:02:34 CEST 2008

I wanted to inform you guys that I was able to grab a copy off of the
German amazon.de via an external merchant.

http://www.amazon.de/dp/013508301X/

I'm not sure how many copies are still available but there's at least two
merchants selling used copies at a very expensive price and one selling
a new copy at a moderate price which is still as expensive as the unused
copy I got from the merchant who doesn't seem to have any copies anymore.

Naturally the book doesn't talk about Mnesia and other "newer" additions.
Hey, it was written between 1993 and 1996.