[erlang-questions] RLang

David Mitchell monch1962@REDACTED
Mon Apr 14 22:24:22 CEST 2008

I'd be interested, mainly because Erlang and Ruby are the two languages I
work with most and it's quite possible I might want to work with the two
together at some point (e.g. use Rails to build a Web front end onto an
Erlang app).  I don't have any specific requirement in mind though.

Regards

Dave M.