[erlang-questions] RLang

Michael T. Richter ttmrichter@REDACTED
Mon Apr 14 10:28:22 CEST 2008

I've been toying (to the point of researching) with the idea of making a
Ruby<->Erlang binding along the lines of erl_interface or jinterface.
Before I go beyond toying and into the realm of actually doing, I'd like
to quickly know two things:

     1. Is there any point to this?  Would there in fact be any
        interest?
     2. Has/is someone already done/already doing such?  (I did a quick
        search on this on Google and hit a few projects, none of which
        seemed to be as complete as, say, jinterface at first blush.)

--
Michael T. Richter <ttmrichter@REDACTED> (GoogleTalk:
ttmrichter@REDACTED)