[erlang-questions] Open source licenses, which one to choose

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@REDACTED
Wed Apr 9 00:29:45 CEST 2008

Unless you want the protections that the GPL offers, I think the BSD
license is probably the best choice.  But, if you do go the GPL route,
I would recommend choosing GPLv2.

Brian