[erlang-questions] Erlang release management

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Sat Sep 29 02:10:18 CEST 2007

Sinan understands OTP pretty fully and will handle all of the release
stuff for you, up to and including building the tarball. The
difficulty of release management is what got me started on sinan in
the first place.