[erlang-questions] Not an Erlang fan

dda headspin@REDACTED
Mon Sep 24 03:32:33 CEST 2007

But what he is parsing here is plain text, not XML -- and his
complaints are about i/o and regexes, which are indeed slow. However I
think that he's mocking some of Erlang best features without really
using them, and I think we should prove him -- he asks for it after
all! -- that Erlang can do the job, and that if he can't wrap his old
Perl brain around it, not our fault...

--
Didier