[erlang-questions] ErlyBird 0.15.0 released - An Erlang IDE based on NetBeans

Emmanuel Okyere eokyere@REDACTED
Fri Sep 21 12:47:03 CEST 2007

On 21 Sep 2007, at 06:00, erlang-questions-request@REDACTED wrote:

> * Pretty formatter (Ctrl+Shift+F).
> * Variables and functions occurrences mark.
> * Better brace matching highlighting, such as for 'try-catch-end',
> 'if-end' etc.
> * "-import" syntax now works in all cases, that means RabbitMQ's code
> will be parsed correctly
> *Various bugs fixes.
>
> As NetBeans 6.0 beta1 was just released, I hope ErlyBird has got more
> stable also.

Very nice. Thanks, Caoyuan.
I am going to give this a shot over the weekend, even though I use
Aquamacs as my primary Erlang editor now.

Cheers,
Emmanuel

---
(*--p->foo+1)(2,4), don't memorize precedence rules; use scheme