[erlang-questions] : gen_server call and reply

Wed Sep 19 11:13:13 CEST 2007

I might step into something unplesent here, but...

I think Christian and Matthias ment that Ulf's statement was
an example that demonstrated it must be allowed to call
gen_server:reply/2 both before and after return {noreply,_},
or else it would be unusable.